RePORT India Partners:
- Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases, Boston, MA, USA.
- Health Studies Sector, Westat, Rockville, MD, USA.
- Center for Infectious Disease Research, Seattle, WA, USA.
- Unidade de Medicina Investigativa, Laboratório Integrado de Microbiologia e Imunorregulação, Instituto Gonçalo Moniz, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Salvador, Brazil.
- Division of AIDS, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
- Scientific Affairs, Global Health, Population and Nutrition, FHI 360, Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, USA.
- Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases, Boston, MA, USA
Geadas, C., et al. (2017). "Advances in basic and translational tuberculosis research: Proceedings of the first meeting of RePORT international." Tuberculosis 102: 55-67.
RePORT International is a collaborative research network of investigators from multiple countries and institutions with the goal of establishing a bio-repository of specimens and clinical data for the study of active TB and latent TB infection (LTBI). During the first meeting of RePORT International in Boston, Massachusetts, the results of research pertinent to TB control and eradication were presented, including advances in the research of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) persistence and drug resistance, TB diagnostics, drug and vaccine development.